By Chris Sasser
- Keep Them Informed: Communicate with parents in multiple ways so they’re aware of what’s offered for families during this season.
- Make the Call: Don’t JUST reach out to all parents corporately; reach out to them personally. Check how they’re doing and how you can help.
- Share Resources: Point parents to content being produced to help them lead their kids with both practical things to do as well as ways to grow spiritually and relationally.
- Create Connections: Help parents connect with one another to talk about how they are coping and helping their kids process what is going on in the world.
- Pray: Collect prayer requests and let parents know you are interceding on their behalf.