By Margaret Burnett
- Stay connected: Prioritize relationships. Connecting with people who care reminds us we’re not alone in the midst of difficulties.
- Commit to Wellness: Take care of your body; stress is just as much physical as emotional. Practice mindfulness like prayer, journaling, yoga, etc.
- Make the Missional Turn: See the larger world and have eyes for opportunities. Caring for others builds a sense of purpose and fosters self-worth.
- Remember Your Faith: When we recall the ways God has loved us in the past, we have the assurance of that same love for today.
- Ask for help: People want to help and appreciate it when their help is received. So, let people love you!