Vital. Longstanding. Innovative. Stronger than ever.
Is this how you see the theological institution you’ve invested in for years?
Or are you stuck? Struggling? In need of support in ways you’re not even sure how to articulate?
That’s where we can help. Ministry Architects has been in the business of healthy systems and innovative change for close to 20 years. We’ve supported hundreds of unique communities in search of expertise on how to not just survive – but thrive – in the midst of necessary change.
With every theological institution we support, there are three steps to our process:
Assess the present
We want to listen and understand your current situation and pinpoint the pressure points and challenges that currently exist.
Create a blueprint for the future
There’s somewhere you want to go. Maybe you know exactly where that is. Maybe it’s just “not here.” Let’s draw that map and start stepping in the right direction, together.
Work the plan to achieve the goals
It’s one thing to have a map. It’s an entirely different thing to have the tools, time, and team to stay the course. Especially when you’re already doing so much. So keep doing what you need to do. We’ll handle the rest and help you get to where you want to be.
Most leaders are hesitant to step into the chaos of change.
That’s not us. We know the best road into the future is not the one that has us doing what’s always been done and isn’t working anymore. It’s the one in which singular leaders aren’t all by themselves, carrying the weight of success.
And we’d love to come alongside your institution and join you on whatever journey you’re on.
For more information, please contact Monica Lewis, lead consultant.
A sample of services available through Ministry Architects:
- Communications audit
- Database development and implementation
- Departmental training
- Employee handbook creation and revision
- Event ideating, planning, and execution
- Facilities analysis
- Grant curation
- One-on-one coaching
- Program participant recruiting
- Project management
- Retreats and training for Board, Staff, Volunteers
- Social media mapping
- Staff searches
- Staffing structure and organizational sustainability
- Strategic planning
- Systems audit and process renovation
- Virtual administrative support (including technology support)
- Virtual financial support (including accounting and payroll)
- Webinars, panels, podcast development & execution
- Website design, hosting, and management
Have a need not listed? Let us know. Contact Monica Lewis today.