Our Cohort Journey
In this year long journey, which will run from September 2019-August 2020:
- You’ll be guided through a process of thinking about what the next 5 years of your ministry will look like, and how to make it a success
- You’ll be given practical tools to think about how to build a sustainable, healthy ministry
- You’ll be given a practical framework to think about how to create vision: mission statements, core values, target audience, 3-year goals, 1-year benchmarks, next steps, Youth Ministry organisation chart
- You’ll have the opportunity to build relationships with other youth ministry practitioners who are facing the same challenges and opportunities you are
- You’ll have one-on-one opportunities to trouble-shoot your particular youth ministry program with an experienced youth ministry veteran: “Here’s where I need some advice.” “Here’s where we seem to be struggling?”
Our Shared Experience
The 12-month cohort includes:
- Four whole cohort in-person gatherings (October, February, May, August)
- Two one-on-one coaching calls from a Ministry Architects coach (September, March)
- Six group coaching calls from a Ministry Architects coach (November, December, January, April, June, July)
- One ministry diagnostic (September)
Mike Rutt has been involved in youth ministry for over 10 years, having spent the last nine as Youth Ministry Co-Ordinator at the Anglican Church he came to faith in as a teenager in South London. As part of his role he also serves as the Assistant Chaplain at the local High School and has been part of the Chaplaincy team for the local Premier League Football Team. Mike has a certificate in Youth and Theology from Princeton Seminary and is a member of the Ministry Architects team.
£100 per month for 12 months. Or £1,000 for one up-front payment. This covers the cost for all group sessions, one-on-one coaching sessions, and your ministry diagnostic.