Today we explore the topic of coaching in ministry. We’ll discuss who needs a coach, how to find the right one, and how any ministry leader can learn to become a better coach of those they lead.
FULL SHOW NOTES:
- Three roles that help you grow:
- Therapist or counselor
- Spiritual director
- Coaching is someone walking alongside you, asking you the right question at the right moment, making sure you are heard and helping you bring out the best that you are capable of.
- Pastors and church leaders can implement basic coaching principles through sermons, teaching, counseling, even leading team and staff meetings.
- Coaching certification – https://coachingfederation.org/
- Connect with Brandon: brandoncollins.org – email@example.com
- Connect with Aqueelah: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with Trabelus: email@example.com