On this episode Bryant and Melissa talk about the changes coming to the podcast, the lessons they’ve learned over the years, and how to know when it’s time to move on.
FULL SHOW NOTES:
- I’ve always operated under the idea that, “There is someone who can do this better than me.”
- When you hear yourself saying to a new idea, “Yeah, that won’t work, let’s keep doing what we’ve always done,” it’s time to step back and consider bringing in new leadership.
- Sometimes, in ministry, a staff person needs to literally “go away” physically in order to give the new people a chance to grow and develop something new.
- It could also mean letting someone else make all the decisions and allowing that to develop, whether it succeeds or fails.
- Connect with Bryant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with Melissa: email@example.com