Have you dreamed of making your ministry more accessible to differently-abled kids, teens, and families? In just six months, you can have the tools you need to design the ministry your families need and will have an experienced coach to help you customize the experience.
Join our web-based coaching cohort with Kerri-Ann Hayes. She will help you build a plan for making ministry accessible to the people God is bringing to your church utilizing the principles in her book, The Accessible Church.
Here’s what you get
- Six live web classes taught by Kerri-Ann Hayes, author of The Accessible Church. You’ll interact with Kerri-Ann and a group of your peers.
- Personal coaching calls with Kerri-Ann. These four, one-hour calls will include the application of webinar content, helping you to apply principles from The Accessible Church to your unique context. You will also have a chance to discuss pressing issues in your ministry including specific behavioral challenges.
- Catalyst Calls with Kerri-Ann Hayes – Don’t want to wait for the next webinar or coaching call for help with a specific challenge? These are 30-minute calls when you just need to bounce something off of an expert. You initiate these by giving Kerri-Ann 48-hours’ notice and she will schedule 30 minutes for problem-solving or brainstorming. Up to three Catalyst Calls throughout the cohort.
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can ask questions, offer encouragement, and partner in prayer with others like you.
- A copy of The Accessible Church.
The total cost for this entire experience is just $999. Imagine how your ministry could transform in just six months!
So sign up today by completing the registration below and reserving your spot with a $99 deposit.