Parents and caregivers raising children today with special needs or disabilities have several obstacles in their everyday lives. Attending church does not need to be one of them.
This is your time to ask questions like:
- How can my church become the most welcoming place for families fostering or adopting children?
- What are some ways that I can include every child, including those with special needs?
- How do I redefine behavior, expectations, and even ministry?
- What are some ways I can come alongside parents, inspire your team, and equip them to serve vulnerable children?
- What are some practical tips, training, and tools to help me accommodate and include all children?
- And especially, do I need a separate ministry to meet the needs of special needs children and families? (SPOILER– The answer is NO!)
Kerri-Ann Hayes has answered all of these questions and more in her book, “The Accessible Church”, but she wants to speak specifically to your particular needs in real time. That’s why she’s offering this free 30-minute coaching call to get to know more about your ministry, answer your specific questions, and discuss her upcoming Accessible Church Cohort where leaders just like you will gather every month to learn from Kerri-Ann and from each other, build community, and receive the coaching they need to better welcome children with special needs and traumatic backgrounds into their ministries.
Ready to find out more about the cohort before your call? Learn more here!