Today’s youth ministry volunteers are clamoring for training, yet many of them won’t show up for tons of meetings. Youth Leader Training on the Go is an easy, proven way to train volunteer leaders.
Today’s youth ministry volunteers are clamoring for training, yet many of them won’t show up for tons of meetings. So how can youth workers equip their teams? Youth Leader Training on the Go is an easy, proven way to train leaders and multiply your ministry’s effectiveness. This resource from Mark DeVries, Jeff Dunn-Rankin, and the Ministry Architects team will guide youth workers through a dynamic training strategy with these compelling features:
- 24 lessons in digital format, with thought-provoking questions, an encouraging message for leaders, a relevant Scripture, questions for the volunteer to ponder, and an action idea
- Brief videos that correspond with each training session
- CD-ROM with all the tools and files
- One book covers everything, so no participant books are required
Youth Leader Training on the Go will help your volunteers to:
- Connect with Jesus and help teenagers center their lives on him
- Understand youth culture for effective conversation and interaction
- Discover practical, helpful ideas for ministering to teenagers
- Work with parents to help students grow in faith
- Find balance between ministry and personal life
Effective ministry training isn’t a one-time event. It’s an ongoing investment in leaders who deeply care about teenagers, their families, and their church. Help your teenagers grow deeper in their faith by investing in your volunteers.
|Dimensions||8.4 × .4 × 10.9 in|